we follow this
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is owned and operated by Sarathi Youth Foundation, Solapur (“We”, ”Us”). Your use of the website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, policies and notices.
Terms of using our website:
- By using the site, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must not use the site.
- The Sarathi Youth Foundation, Solapur may change these terms and conditions at any time by amending this page. Please check this page from time to time and take notice of any changes. Your continued use of the site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified.
- You agree to use the site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
Intellectual property rights:
- Use of the site and its content does not transfer or otherwise grant to any user any right or interest in Sarathi Youth Foundation, Solapur’s intellectual property rights or any intellectual property rights owned by a third party.
- Commercial use or publication of the content on the site is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Sarathi Youth Foundation, Solapur. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions confers any license to use any content on the site.
- Pages from this website may be printed or copied for personal use only. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the author of material on our site must always be acknowledged. You must not modify the content or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way.
- Some documents and photos have been published on the site with the permission of the relevant third party copyright owners. All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
Accessing the site:
- Access to the site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, suspend, discontinue or change all or any part of the site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
- You may use the site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation; in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect; for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way; No reliance on information and limitation of liability: Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed; they are there for guidance purposes only.
- Sarathi Youth Foundation, Solapur makes no representations, warranties or guarantees whether express or implied that the content on the site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- Sarathi Youth Foundation, Solapur will not be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, loss of profit, indirect, incidental or consequential loss, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use of, or in connection with such use or loss of use of, the site, whether in contract or tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.